Hot on the heels of breakout successes Lingerie New York and Lingerie Miami, the Seven Bar Foundation made its first international foray on October 24, 2012 with the unprecedented Lingerie London in association with Total Management.
- Hosted by comedian Patrick Kielty and actress Dawn Porter
- Atsuko Kudo unveiled her electrifying “Restricted Love” collection designed specifically for the event, with 17 stunning new latex outfits and accessories walking the London runway for the first time.
- Agent Provocateur returned to the London catwalk from a five-year hiatus, producing a three-segment catwalk performance with 80 models and dancers, featuring the likes of Abbey Clancy, Sarah Harding, Zara Martin, Peaches Geldof, Olivia Inge, and Immodesty Blaize.
- Ralph & Russo joined forces with Zacapa Rum for a “Couture for a Cause” runway moment, featuring a couture corset made of the petate material adorning every Zacapa bottle and hand-woven by Guatemalan artisans
- A contemporary dance piece of 8 performers marked the official launch of the Empowered By You panty
- Over 3.4 billion media impressions equating to a £2,345,567 media buy
- Coverage in over 160 publications including Grazia UK, the Daily Mail, the Telegraph, the London Evening Standard, WWD, Marie Claire, OK!, Glamour, and the Huffington Post.