The sexiest thing in high fashion lingerie is… wait for it… microfinance.
On October 21, 2010, the top industry leaders gathered at New York’s historic landmark Cipriani’s 42nd Street for the groundbreaking followup to Lingerie Miami.
- $192,000 raised for microfinance in the US; see testimonials here.
- Hosted by Sofia Vergara, Michelle Rodriguez co-host and DJ, and supermodels Elsa Benitez, Crystal Renn, and Veronica Webb sharing the catwalk.
- Underwritten by Royal Asscher, Freedom Bay St. Lucia, Hennessy Black, and Fusion Beauty
- 8 aerialist performers marked the launch of the Seven Bar Foundation Y NOT panty (redeveloped as Empowered By You in 2012)
- Atsuko Kudo, considered by Karl Lagerfeld, Andrew Richardson, and Steven Meisel as “the one to watch,” showed for her first time in the United States alongside Carine Gilson, who celebrated her 20th year anniversary with the finest in silk and lace — praised by editor-in-chief of French Vogue Carine Roitfeld as “the most refined lingerie in the world.”
- Positioned the Seven Bar Foundation brand for its second cause marketing campaign with Crystal Light and Pure.