Summer, Empowered By
Summer’s in full bloom, the birds are chirping, the sun is shining, and as I look out the office window, all I can think about is how badly I want to go home, strip down to my bra and panties and sprawl out on the cold, tiled, kitchen floor. (Can I get an amen?)
Not exactly the bronzed goddess fantasy we expect to be prancing along the sandy shore, but goddess nonetheless!
As you sit in your office chair, melting into a puddle of your own sweat, it’s hard not to daydream about your day off, or upcoming vacation. Believe me, I’ve started to oddly enjoy the warm, humid breeze blowing through my hair on the subway platform (talk about desperate for a vaca).
Whether your escape is to a tropical island or just sitting in front of a blasting AC, a sure way to make this summer instantly cool, and keep you feeling like a goddess is by indulging in a few of your favorite things.
Along with sporting our summer essential EBY lightweight and seamless panties, our summer’s been empowered by some excellent feel good finds.
Here’s what we’re lovin’ right now!
- Calvin Klein Envy lace soft-cup triangle bra $40. (Girl, it’s way too hot for underwire.)
- Josie Maran Jumbo Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40+ $54. (SPF FTW, protect that skin!)
- Toms Mint Crochet Women’s Classics $59. (Ya Gotta love easy, breezy kicks with a cause)
- Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser $40. (Happy face)
- The Soul of Leadership, Deepak Chopra $15. (Awesome beach read for the brainy beach babe)
- Michael Kors Leg Shine $10. (A supermodel secret)
- Voluspa Metallo Candle $16. (Because don’t we all want our homes to smell like ‘santa ana winds meet velvet sand and salty seas of the pacific’?)
- Same Sky Blue Tiger, Sky Bracelet $160. (Handmade ethical fashion makes a statement at your arm party)
- Armani Aqua Di Gioia Perfume $85. (Literally smells as good as the ads look)
- Kiehl’s Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner $7 each. (Dry hair’s two best friends, every shower’s a play date)